DA80f AddressRight® Addressing System
Designed for frequent mailers, the DA80f AddressRight fixed head envelope printer delivers optimum performance and dependability. Printing up to 22,000 mail pieces per hour, the DA80f can print addresses, barcodes and customized messages in one pass.
- Prints up to 22,000 mail pieces per-hour
- Handles media up to ¼” thick allowing for increased mail piece thickness and greater flexi
- Supports high speed USB communications and Ethernet allowing operators to share files and
- Quick print head alignment reduces set up time by up to 80% expediting job completion time
- Light mode printing offers the option to use less ink and still produce USPS-compliant bar
- Print Resolution: Regular Mode: 600 x 600, 300 x 600, 150 x 600
- Media Sizes: 3.5" x 5" to 14" x 15.5"
- Feeder Capability: 450 # 10 envelopes
- Configuration: 12 Internal Downloadable Windows True Type
- Size: 18H x 17W x 18D